Now that it is September Seattle is finally getting some sunny days. It makes me think of all the spots I wanted to see so far but haven’t gotten to. Here they are:
- Take a ferry to Victoria BC and visit the Butchart Gardens
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Pacific Science Center (I even have a coupon for this one, it expires in November which creates a sense of urgency that might cause me to act)
- Stay in a Yurt
- Get reservations to stay at the Kennedy School
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys have some busy weekends ahead if you plan to see all that! I know I'm looking forward to the fall weather and hope it stays around longer this year. I like to find small apple festivals around the area. I enjoy eating them fresh but I have to admit I have a soft spot for fresh homemade apple pie.
Janice, an apple festival so awesome! Best wishes on finding one! We are hoping to hit up a u-pick pumpkin patch soon.
Post a Comment