Bill and I have picked up on Collin’s interest in dinosaurs. He loves the How do dinosaurs learn their colors book and he makes a cute dino impression—with the hand gestures. So I had great intentions of making him a homemade dino costume for Halloween.
I even found the McCalls pattern. However, Bill found this costume for less than the cost of fabric. So I decided to save my energy for future costumes when Collin might remember, and better appreciate my effort.
Unfortunately, he didn't share our excitement about the costume. See for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dB6oP0cGNs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that brings back memories! I made JD a tiger costume for kindergarden and it took me hours & hours since I wasn't much of a seamstress and struggled every step of the way. I thought it was the cutest outfit but he wasn't really happy with it when he saw classmates in their store bought ones. Lucky for me I made Matt wear it a few years later. Too much of my time was invested in it not to see it worn you know.
He looks like a dino but is still our little angel. Maybe if mom & dad dress up he will think it is a lot more fun. Any ideas?
Love to all
Post a Comment